Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring?

It was beautiful all last week, but I figured I should wait until the official first week of spring to post a "Spring in Philadelphia" blog. But I can't help but to feel betrayed by mother nature as I sit at my laptop, snuggled under two covers, watching the news. The forecast for today calls for light snow, sleet, hail, AND rain. The temperature is just above freezing, and I can hear people warming their cars outside before they embark on their day at work.

So, what should I do? I will be optimistic! I took some pictures last week while taking a bus ride from North Philadelphia to Downtown. It was 65 degrees that day, and I will post the pictures of Philadelphians enjoying the wonderful spring weather :)

These two ladies are enjoying a stroll down Arch St. in the sunshine.


I took this from inside the bus, hence the glare. Guys hanging on the corner outside the liquor store is common in the warmer months in North Philadelphia. 

I just thought this guy was funny because he was pacing back and forth arguing (or maybe just loudly talking) with a girl on the phone- airing out all of his business. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment